IELTS vocabulary spoken English Booster 060919
IELTS vocabulary Spoken English, These words are indispensable for IELTS Examination.
… These words will greatly impact your IELTS Score. You will be able to impress your examiner with these words in Writing and Speaking Tests.
Ex Gratia: Adverb अनुग्रहपूर्वक
done from a sense of moral obligation rather than because of any legal requirement
Sacrilege: Noun, अपवित्रीकरण sacrilege, desecration, defilement, pollution, violation, profanation
sacrilegious: Adjective पवित्र वस्तु दूषक
a sacrilegious act
Confiscate: Verb ज़ब्त करना distrain, Expropriate, seize
the guards confiscated his camera
- If you violate the country’s camera use rules, they may confiscate your equipment and we have absolutely no recourse.
- Did he have the right to confiscate Electoral land?
Conjoin: Verb एकत्रित होना be assembled, be gathered, herd, congregate, conglomerate
an approach that conjoins theory and method
- A metaphor typically conjoins a term drawn from the physical world with a term belonging to a ‘higher’, non-material domain.
- This shadowy musing conjoins the two sides of the equation to memorable effect.
Invasion: Noun आक्रमण invasion, attack, aggression, attacks, offensive, onslaught
the Allied invasion of Normandy
- Napoleon’s disastrous invasion of Russia in 1812
- This was to be the last action of the game as the referee blew the final whistle and the pitch invasion and celebrations got underway.