IELTS vocabulary spoken English Booster 070919
IELTS vocabulary Spoken English, These words are indispensable for IELTS Examination.
… These words will greatly impact your IELTS Score. You will be able to impress your examiner with these words in Writing and Speaking Tests.
Menace: Noun खतरा hazard, Danger, menace, peril
a person or thing that is likely to cause harm; a threat or danger.
a new initiative aimed at beating the menace of drugs
Menace: Verb खतरा threaten, be a danger, to put at risk, jeopardize, intimidate
threaten, especially in a malignant or hostile manner.
Africa’s elephants are still menaced by poaching
- The snakes are a menace to farm animals
- Increasing consumerism has added to the mobile phone menace.
- he spoke the words with a hint of menace
Pathetic: Adjective दयनीय disappointed, frustrated, hopeless, desperate, despondent
arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness.
she looked so pathetic that I bent down to comfort her
- From the very beginning, toddlers are made to carry the heavy burden of books and copies which really is a pathetic sight.
- I’m not even going to link to it as it was so pathetic.
Tackle: Noun पकड़ना catch, hold, seize, hold on, capture
the equipment required for a task or sport.
Tackle: Verb पकड़ना approah, manage, take care of
make determined efforts to deal with (a problem or difficult task).
police have launched an initiative to tackle rising crime
- Regardless of the magnitude of the task, tackle it with all of your heart, soul and mind.
- police have launched an initiative to tackle rising crime
Subscribe To Our NewsletterJoin our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.