Book: written pages bounded together and to make a reservation
Book: (noun) an object consisting in several written pages bounded together;
Book: (verb) the act of making a reservation to a hotel, restaurant, concert and so on, to register a message or to record the ID information of a suspect.
- The first book he wrote was a complete disaster.
- I’ve read all of his books.
- I want to book the tickets for that concert.
- The flight I booked was cancelled.
- She will book the hotel room for our vacation.
- I adore Stephen King’s last book.
- I rather read a paper book than an e-book.
- She booked my message.
- The police booked him since he was at the crime scene.