Bank: financial institution vs. action related to the bank
Bank: 1. (noun) financial institution where you can deposit your money or get a credit; 2. (verb) action related to the bank which describes either a deal with a financial institution or the action of storing your money into an account.
1. After he graduated, he got a job at a bank.
2. I like working with this bank.
3. This is the safest bank in Europe.
4. I want to bank my money somewhere safe.
5. I’ve decided to bank with the XYZ (fictional name of a bank).