Describe a time when you had to change your plan. (IELTS Cue Card May to Aug 2019)
Describe a time when you had to change your plan
- What was the plan?
- Why you need to change it?
- How did you handle the situation?
- I am very punctual and pre-planned person. Wherever I have to go I plan the activities in advance.
- Once I planned to go Shimla with my family in summer vacations.
- As per my habit I booked a hotel room at Shimla for 2 nights and three days through oyo rooms.
- A day before our departure from moga I got a call from oyo room service that by mistake they did not confirm our booking.
- But they promised me to go for reservation at other days.
- I shared this thing with my family and decided to go for other hotel booking but no single room was available in that week-end.
- As a result we had to cancel our schedule, in the meantime my son shubhkeerat suggested me to visit Chandigarh.
- This idea was welcomed by everyone and we packed our baggage for chandigarh.
- Upon reaching there we found our decision right, because weather in chandigarh was pleasant and it was drizzling.
- We enjoyed boating at Sukhna lake, visited Rock and Rose garden.
- Next day we planned to visit kasauli, a small hill station nearby chd.
- We left hotel early morning for kasauli and in 2 hours we were there.
- The weather was quite cool we felt the need of warm clothes so we purchased new ones.
- The memories of this trip is still in mind.
- Perhaps we would not have enjoyed in Shimla that we enjoyed in these two places.
Subscribe To Our NewsletterJoin our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.