Describe an experience when you were with people and you got bored (SEPTEMBER to DECEMBER 2019)
Describe an experience when you were with people and you got bored
– When was it
– Where was it
– Why did you get bored
– How you felt about it
• I am generally a very welcoming and extrovert person so there have been very less times where i get bored in some situation.
• But I vividly remember a time where i went to my cousin’s place and I got bored.
• It was in last year’s summer break when i got a few holidays from college so I made a plan to visit my cousin who came back from his navy training.
• His name is Mohit and he is 27 years old.
• He wanted to join the Indian navy since he was a young child .
• I was extremely excited to meet him as we both had not seen each other since last 5 years .
• So i went to his place and started talking about our childhood where we got nostalgic thinking about our memories and suddenly he got a call from his office friends that they were throwing a party for him .
• He insisted me to come along with him to the party but I refused .
• After some time he convinced me and we both got ready and went to the party .
• As soon as we reached a group of his friends came and we all introduced ourselves .
• But after some time they took my cousin with them to another table where his other friends were.
• I did not know anyone at the party, so I felt a little bored and left out .
• I kept myself engaged by using my phone and having food but i got bored with that too in some time.
• In about an hour, my cousin along with his friends came back and sat with me and I finally thought that it would be fun now, but they started to talk about their friend circle and what others were doing in life.
• Though i was with a lot of people at that time but I felt lonely because I was not able to participate in the discussion. • I was bound by my cousin and I could not even leave so i had to stay with them till the end of the party.
• I felt really bad that i was left out but then I also realised that my cousin met his friends after a very long time and they had memories to talk about so I decided to stay calm until the party was over.
• In another hour the party got over and I and my cousin came back to home.
• Even though I wanted to complain him about leaving me alone at the party but seeing him happy made me happy too so I decided not to tell him about it.
• All this gave me a fuzzy image of me and my own friends that after we leave our college such small.