Describe an experience when you went out with your friends and had a good time (IELTS Cue Card May to Aug 2019)
Describe a time you visited a place with friends
I would like to start by saying that…
2. Well, I belong to north India.
3. And unfortunately, there is no sea around.
4. So, I don’t get to enjoy doing activities on the sea shore to be honest.
5. But, here I would like to talk about my trip to Goa last year.
6. Where I visited sea for the first time in my life.
7. I was feeling on the top of the world to be honest.
What you did?
1. I went there with my friends and enjoyed a lot of activities on the sea shore.
2. For example, we played with, the sand.
3. We made sand houses and played beach volley.
4. We enjoyed jogging in the early morning and sun bath during; the day. We also did boating as well.
5. But I think the most exciting and memorable activity was swimming in the big ocean.
6. It was a different experience altogether for me to swim in the sea-tides.
7. I can not express it in words for sure.
8. Before swimming, I was little scared to be honest.
9. But once my friends dragged me in the middle of the beautiful blue water, I started enjoying it.
1. All in all, it was an unbelievable experience for me.
2. I made full use of this opportunity. Thanks