Admission 2020 in Top Ranked University in Germany Offering Various UG & PG Courses
REASONS TO STUDY IN GERMANY
- High-quality education
- Low tuition fees
- Wide range of programmes on offer
- Work opportunities for international students
- Discover Europe on a student visa
Undoubtedly, Germany is one of the popular destinations for higher education in the world. Every year, German universities or higher learning institutes featured in top place in world university rankings. There are over 400 higher learning institutes in Germany. Many of these universities/ institutes offered around 1,000 English-taught study programmes so that international students do not face any difficulty in pursuing various courses in Germany.
If you are planning to study in Germany, you can expect world-class education. Apart from offering world-class education, most universities offer education at free of cost. Universities in Germany offer a wide range of courses and students are flexible to choose courses as per his/ her qualification.
On the other hand, international students can find a good number of job opportunities after graduation/ post-graduation. The employment scope is high for international students who want to settle in Germany after studies.
Who We Are?
- GISMA, the German International Graduate School of Management and Administration, was founded by former German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder in 1999.
- The school was established with the help of the State of Lower Saxony and several large companies in the region, such as Nord/LB, Volkswagen, Siemens, and Continental.
- The MBA programmes delivered at GISMA have been AMBA- accredited since 2011.
- GISMA’s campuses are located in the city centres of London, Hannover and Berlin.
- The MBA programmes delivered at GISMA have been AMBA-accredited since 2011.
- Our partner Grenoble Ecole de Management is triple-accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB, an honour shared by less than 1% of elite business schools.
- The Magellan MBA is triple-accredited by AMBA, EPAS and FIBAA.
- Kingston Business School is AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited. The MSc in International Business Management is accredited by AMBA and EPAS
Why Choose GISMA?
- Partnerships with top European business schools
- International environment with students from all over the world
- Excellent employment prospects
- Accredited programmes ranked highly worldwide, which means a high quality degree
- Full access to an extensive Careers Centre service
- 18 month post-study work permit when you graduate
- Three central campuses: Berlin, Hannover and London
- Being part of an alumni network after graduation
- Flexible payment plans and scholarships
- BA (Hons) Tourism
- MSc in Leadership for Digital Transformation
- Master in International Business
- MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Agribusiness
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc in Project Management
- MSc Strategic Business Management
- Big Data and Digital Ethics
- The Digital Firm and Services
- The Digital Transformation of the Established Firm – An Integrative Approach
- Gender Dynamics in the Global Workplace
- BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- MSc Corporate Financial Management
- MSc Global Accounting
- BA (Hons) Criminology and Psychology
- BA (Hons) degree in Healthcare Management
- BA (Hons) Business (Human Resources Management)
- MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) Business (Marketing)
- MSc in Data Analytics and Marketing
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc International Marketing
- GISMA Executive MBA
- MSc IT Security Management course
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- German Language
- University Pathway Programme
University of Applied Sciences Europe
Introduction to UE
- The University of Applied Sciences Europe is a Private state accredited University
- It came into existence in 2017 after the merge of BTK University of Art & Design and BiTS University of Business Leadership.(Bits invented in 2000 and Btk 2006)
- LIt Opens up UNLIMITED CAREER OPPORTUNITIES to its students by awarding a degree with an international reputation. 93 % of students are within jobs 6 months after their graduation.
- Its Part of the largest university network- EU is a member of Global University Systems.
- U-Multirank and CHE rank us among the TOP 10 performers in the Business Studies category.
USP about UE university
- UE has 3 different Locations which gives potential students the choice to pick a location that is suitable for them – Berlin Hamburg Iserlohn.
- U-multirank recognized us among the 10 best universities in Germany.
- 81% students BTk students and And 86% of Bits students have a job straight after graduation
- 93% employability within 6 months of graduation
- Opportunities to gain experience in large international companies like BMW, Bayer, Siemens etc.
- Each campus has its own professor and well equipped with the newest technology (photo studio, print & scan lab, VR equipment, MacPools, etc)
- Summer school and silicon valley experience.
- Students can work 20 hours per week and also can stay for extra 18 months after they finish their course.
- WINTER SEMESTER – September SUMMER SEMESTER- March
- H+ Accreditation: Degree recognised by any University worldwide
- ZEvA accreditation: Private university but accredited by state
- WR accreditation: university received institutional accreditations from the German Council of Science and Humanities for ten years.
- FIBAA awards its Quality Seal to higher education institutions and programmes of high quality worldwide.
- Photography Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor Degree Film + Motion Design
- Communication Design Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor degree in Photography
- Bachelor Degree in Communication Design
- Game Design Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor Degree Illustration
- Media Spaces Master of Arts
- Photography Master of Arts
- Innovation Design Management Master of Arts
- Visual & Experience Design
- Business & Management Studies Bachelor of Science
- Digital Business & Data Science Bachelor of Science
- Business Law
- Business Psycholog
- Communiation and Media Management
- Journalism and Business Communication
- Sport and event Management
- Soccer Management- Speialization
- Sport and Event Management at ALBA BERLIN college (dual)
- Business and Taxes (dual)
- Business and Management Studies (dual)
- Business and Managemet Studies E-Commerce (dual)
- Corporate Management
- Entrepreneurial Economics
- Business Psychology
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Int.Sport and Event Management
Who are we?
- We are dedicated to helping our student’s become exceptional leaders in our ever-changing business world.
- We offer industry-focused programmes to ensure graduates stand out in today’s competitive global job market.
- Located in the heart of Berlin and with students from over 34 nationalities, we are a truly international business school that provides academic excellence and Innovative teaching.
Why study at BSBI?
- Central Location
- Excellent Career Support
- Flexible Timetables
- Free Executive Education Courses
- Free German Language Lessons
- Dedicated Career Services
- Online Resources
- Post-Study German Visa
- Established in 2005; it delivers bachelor’s degrees, specialisation degrees, research doctorates and university master’s degrees acknowledged throughout the world.
- UNINETTUNO is a distance-teaching university based on close cooperation with traditional universities from Europe, the Arab World, the United States and Asia.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA in Finance and Investments
- Global MBA
- MBA Maritime and Shipping Management