Which are the best email marketing tools?
To make your search a little bit easier, we’ve put together a well-researched list of 12 best email marketing software to help you run successful email marketing campaigns and generate more traffic to your website.
Best Email Marketing & Automation Tools:
1. Constant Contact
3. Campaign Monitor
- Best Free Email Marketing & Automation Tools:
Choosing a powerful email marketing software can all be the difference between running a successful online business and getting lost in cyberspace.
Let’s take a look at some of the most effective and popularto grow your business in 2019.
1. Constant Contact
ranks among the most cost-effective and powerful email marketing software in the world right now. It comes with an effective drag-and-drop editor and beautiful mobile-optimized templates to help you run successful email marketing campaigns.
You can easily boost your marketing campaigns with its even more useful features like email marketing automation, contact management, subject line testing, and more.
If you’re looking to take your businesses and nonprofits to the next level, Constant Contact is what you need.
free email marketing tool has gained huge popularity across a wide spectrum of entrepreneurs.
With more than 64,500 customers in over 100 nations, HubSpot is known as one of the top email marketing service providers that can help you generate more traffic to your pages.
From lead management to CRM (customer relationship management) and email automation tools, HubSpot has everything that you won’t want to miss on.
3. Campaign Monitor
is one of the world’s leading email marketing platforms that not only offers powerful email automation tools but also gives you the option to create engaging email marketing campaigns to grow your business.
If you’re looking to convert your potential visitors to loyal customers, then Campaign Monitor could turn out to be the best email marketing software for your business.
is an all-in-one email marketing software with you can create and send beautifully-designed branded emails to find new long-term customers for your business.
It comes with an award-winning email marketing tools that can help you launch successful email marketing campaigns to build stronger customer relationships.
Whether you own an online business or have an idea for a start-up, MailChimp has everything you need to make your business stand out from the crowd.
has everything you need to get started from personalized emails to transactional emails and marketing automation tools.
It gives you the option to choose a professional-looking email from the template library, or create your own design from scratch that fits best for your brand.
If you’re looking for a powerful yet easy-to-use email marketing software, SendinBlue is the best place to land on.
This feature-packed software comes with everything you need to run a successful business. But in terms of automation, here’s what you can expect:
- Email Marketing: Choose from Sendinblue’s pre-made templates and send emails – intelligently. Let the software decide your email campaigns’ best send times, check out heat maps to see where people are clicking, and let each subscriber earn a lead score so you know which people are the most engaged.
- Targeted SMS Messaging: Connect with your subscribers using text. Automatically send personalized messages and monitor real-time analytics regarding deliverability and engagement.
- Live Chat: Communicate with leads, existing customers, and those just looking around in real-time with Sendinblue’s live chat feature. And what about automation you ask? Sendinblue lets you organize your workflows so those initiating live chats are automatically assigned the right team member. This optimizes response times and prevents missed opportunities.
Of course, Sendinblue has many more features to help people grow their online businesses. For example, it auto-updates your contacts as people subscribe and you can even A/B test your workflows to discover the ones that perform the best.
Loved by over 1,000,000 entrepreneurs,has become the talk of the marketing world.
Email marketing has never been this easier; just choose your favorite email from over 700 mobile-responsive templates and launch engaging marketing campaigns to drive more business and revenue.
It offers a wide range of powerful features like email newsletters, drag, and drop editor, Html templates, email automation tools, and more.
is one of the most well-known marketing automation tools around. It’s an all-in-one email marketing software, marketing automation tool, and small business CRM. And because it’s not as expensive as other automation giants (like Infusionsoft or Ontraport) more small businesses than ever can take advantage of its features and grow as a result.
Here’s a glimpse at what you can expect to get with ActiveCampaign:
- Highly personalized emails sent to the right people at the right time.
- Automated email campaigns so you can nurture relationships with leads long after they’ve left your site.
- Lead scoring to pinpoint your most engaged site visitors and subscribers.
- The split testing capability of automation to determine which campaigns convert the highest.
- Perhaps best of all, ActiveCampaign has a reputation for having a high email deliverability rate. In fact, this year alone, ActiveCampaign has maintained a strong 93.8% deliverability rate.
Email deliverability has the potential to make or break every campaign you send out, whether you’re using email automation tools or not. Only the emails that keep people engaged, offer valuable information and deals, and actually land in subscribers’ inboxes have a chance at converting subscribers.
is another comprehensive email marketing software for your business marketing needs.
GetResponse is one of the leading email marketing tools in the industry. Not to mention, it now comes with a powerful marketing automation functionality that will let you create effective workflows using drag and drop technology.
Some of its best automation features include:
- A complete set of marketing automation templates (e.g., welcome, webinars/events, sales/promos).
- Scoring and tagging to learn more about your customers and give them what they want.
- Conditions you can set to guide people through your sales funnels – automatically.
- Cart abandonment targeting to recover lost sales.
You can also segment your audience based on things like location, subscription date, subscriber field data, last message date, webinar participation, and even their presence in the autoresponder cycle. From there, send target and personalized messages, include valuable content and deals, and even dynamically update your subscribers’ profiles as they progress through your defined workflows.
But, GetResponse has expanded its functionality in recent years to include a landing page builder, automatic funnel building, eCommerce + product delivery, webinars, and more.
For 16 years,has been a market leader helping millions of entrepreneurs and small and medium businesses promote their services through strong automation and email marketing tools.
With iContact’s drag-and-drop editor, you can easily design and build professional-looking emails in just a few clicks.
From A/B split testing to marketing automation and multi-user accessibility, iContact has all the email marketing tools you need to succeed.
is one of the most trusted email marketing software that can help you make your business a global success.
It allows you to integrate with tons of popular apps like Facebook, Google Adwords, Salesforce, etc. to help you move your business forward.
With AutoPilot’s best-in-class email marketing and automation solutions, you can turn new leads into loyal customers to boost your sales.
brings all the popular email automation tools in one place to help you create attractive emails and run successful email marketing campaigns.
It also offers powerful email tracking options to help you identify your email open and bounce rates – so you can deliver the right messages into the minds of your customers.
It might come last in the list of best email marketing software, but it is definitely worth a try.
gives site owners an easy way to connect with target audiences and love what they’re doing by saving them time with automated tasks.
Designed with creators in mind, ConvertKit’s email marketing software helps you:
- Grow your audience and your email list
- Increase income by securing more conversions
- Understand your audience using tags and segments
- Boost conversions with automated emails at all stages of the customer journey
- Connect to third-party tools to help you manage and build your business
With ConvertKit, you can expect industry-leading deliverability. In other words, you can trust your subscribers are seeing your campaigns – every single time. And since the theme surrounding ConvertKit’s email marketing software is simple, you can easily create:
- Powerful, automated sales funnels
- Simple automation rules
- Customizable customer paths based on user actions
- Content people don’t even know they want yet
- Targeted content your leads will love
- Segments based on location in the customer journey
ConvertKit also provides a great way to give your subscribers access to your latest blog posts whenever a new post publishes. All you have to do is set up an automated email campaign that triggers when new content goes live.
Plus, you can choose the best days and times to send emails, target specific groups of subscribers, and let ConvertKit take the guesswork out of successful email marketing automation.
- Final Thought
Email marketing is one of the best ways to move your business forward. The ones listed above are some of the best email marketing software that can help you launch successful email marketing campaigns and expand the reach of your brand.