Talk about a celebration organized after an achievement or describe a situation when you celebrated your achievement (SEPTEMBER to DECEMBER 2019)
Talk about a celebration organized after an achievement or describe a situation when you celebrated your achievement
– What was the achievement
– When it happened
– How did you celebrate
– How you felt about it
• There have been many moments in my life where I have celebrated achievements, sometimes they were mine and sometimes of the people around me.
• One such celebration that comes to my mind is when I was preparing for my entrance examination after my secondary school.
• It was about 5 years ago.
• I vividly remember this because it was a very crucial phase of my life.
• I had to give my all India test to enter a good college after my secondary school.
• I started to prepare for the exam during the last year of my school life and gave plenty much time towards all the subjects.
• So the day came and I took my exam.
• Results were supposed to be declared 2 months from the date of examination.
• When the results were finally out, I came to know that I had got admission in the college of my choice.
• I felt extremely happy and called my parents to tell about the result.
• They congratulated me on my achievement.
• In the evening when I got back home I saw my parents throw me a surprise party along with my friends, who came to my home to congratulate me on my big achievement.
• All of them knew that it was a result of a lot of hard work and dedication.
• Seeing all of them made me a little emotional and I felt overwhelmed.
• We all danced together for a long time, my father sang a song too and we enjoyed those few hours a lot.
• After that, we all went to my favourite restaurant to have dinner. We were hungry after all the dancing.
• We spent around an hour at the restaurant and all of us ate very tasty dishes.
• After dinner, my friends went back home and I came back with my parents.
• Towards the end of that beautiful evening, I found that hard work always pays off and I was highly moved by the appreciation given to me by my parents and my friends.
• I had finally made my parents proud and this gave me a sense of satisfaction.
• I was looking forward to a new phase of my life and I knew I would give it my best shot.