Study a BA in Business Communication in Canada
Study in Vancouver, one of the most ethnically diverse cities in Canada
Learn to evaluate and integrate all types of media and communication
Small size classes
Four intakes per year (October, January, April, July)
Knowledgeable faculty with first-hand industry experience
Save up to $41,760 in tuition fees with our grants and scholarships
Get ahead with a business-oriented education at University Canada West
Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
In this 120-credit program, you’ll develop core skills in writing and research, a comprehensive understanding of media and communication, and an appreciation of how they function in the modern world of business.
Our Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication is also delivered through four (4) tiers that progressively develop your knowledge, critical thinking ability, and operational skills until you are ready for the Capstone courses that bring together everything you’ve learned into real-world projects that will launch you into your career.
Graduates of the BA program will be able to:
- Learn to evaluate and integrate all types of media and communication.
- Demonstrate media research techniques and methodologies.
- Create ethically and legally sound content for a variety of mediums and markets.
- Integrate media and content to communicate persuasively to specific audiences.
- Apply communication techniques to business problems and contexts.
In order to be able to study at University Canada West you will need;
- A Canadian High School (Grade 12) diploma or equivalent with an overall average of C or better (2.0 on a 4.33 scale)
- To be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and out of high school for at least two years, and have documented success through academic, professional or volunteer activities
- Academic IELTS – 6.5 or better with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing band, or equivalent (for students whose first language is not English). More information is available in the section of this website.