[vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_column_text]
IELTS Reading Test
The reading test is different for IELTS Academic and IELTS General candidates
3 sections, 40 questions, 60 minutes
- Each section contains one long text.
- Texts are authentic and are taken from books, journals, magazines and newspapers. They have been written for a non-specialist audience and are on academic topics of general interest.
- Texts are appropriate to, and accessible to, candidates entering undergraduate or postgraduate courses or seeking professional registration.
- Texts range from the descriptive and factual to the discursive and analytical. Texts may contain non-verbal materials such as diagrams, graphs or illustrations. If texts contain technical terms, then a simple glossary is provided.
- There are three texts and 40 questions.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_masonry_grid post_type=”post” max_items=”10″ grid_id=”vc_gid:1550923527556-35b6dae2-2463-5″ taxonomies=”52″][/vc_column][/vc_row]