IELTS CUE CARD (January to April 2020)
In the IELTS Speaking test, you will be given exactly 1 minute to prepare yourself to talk about a particular topic and this topic is called IELTS Cue card
Dear IELTS students, the Speaking module is the most important module of the IELTS course. It is a fact that most of the students are not always confident about their speaking IELTS exam and they continuously think that how will they give answers to asked questions in an effective way?
But don’t worry. For sure success in the IELTS speaking exam, we are providing you a list of speaking cue cards from January to April 2020. This is not a prediction but learners can do practice with these cue cards and boost their confidence and ability to impress the examiner.
Topics for IELTS speaking from Jan to Apr 2020. … I want to learn more about IELTS speaking
January to April 2020 cue cards with answers IELTS exam Speaking module is one of the important modules of IELTS course.
The following Cue card topics are taken from the recent IELTS exams. It will help you to get an idea about the recently asked Cue Card Topics in the IELTS test.
01. Describe one of your family members you spend the most time with
25. Talk about a celebration organized after an achievement or describe a situation when you celebrated your achievement
50. Describe a time when you visited a place with your friends or Describe an experience when you went out with your friends and had a good time. You should say
59. Describe a time when you were cheated/ when someone lied to you / someone did not tell the complete truth
29. Describe a time when you were cheated/ when someone lied to you / someone did not tell the complete truth
58. Talk about a person who speaks a different language to yours whom you have met (IELTS Cue Card May to Aug 2019)
IELTS CUE CARD (SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER 2019) will be updated shortly… Please stay connected.