August 15, 2019 at 1:59 pm / by PV
/ comments (0)
Describe a time you received bad service
- When it happened
- Where did it happen
- Who you were with
- What happened
- Why the service was horrible
- There are many occasions when I have received extremely good service at places like hotels, restaurants, government offices etc
- But sometimes things went wrong and the experience was not good.
- Today I would like to talk about one such incident when I received horrible service at a restaurant
- It happened during the last summer.
- I had just finished my college and all my friends decided to go for a party.
- One of my cousins from Canada, who is also my best friend was also visiting us during that time.
- So we decided to go to a newly opened restaurant in our city.
- We had heard a lot of good reviews about this restaurant from everyone.
- It was a Chinese restaurant located in the centre of our town.
- When we reached the restaurant we were told to wait for 1 hour as the restaurant was completely full and there was a waiting period to get inside.
- So we had to stand in a queue for more than 1 hour to gain entry inside the Hotel.
- The moment we entered the restaurant we noticed the tables were dirty, so we asked the waiter to clean them.
- It took them 15 minutes to do the cleaning and then ask us for ordering.
- We ordered quickly as we were very hungry.
- But despite our repeated requests to hurry up, they took 1 hour to prepare our food.
- We also complained to the manager but his response was also not good.
- He said we will have to wait as there is huge rush.
- Finally, our food came and it did not taste good as it was not cooked properly.
- We again complained to the manager but he was not ready to listen to us.
- So we paid the bill and left to eat at another hotel
- This was the bad service that we received at a restaurant and we will not recommend this restaurant to anyone