September 3, 2019 at 1:25 pm / by Shinu Mahal
/ comments (0)
Describe a time when you had to change your plan
- What was the plan?
- Why you need to change it?
- How did you handle the situation?
- I am very punctual and pre-planned person. Wherever I have to go I plan the activities in advance.
- Once I planned to go Shimla with my family in summer vacations.
- As per my habit I booked a hotel room at Shimla for 2 nights and three days through oyo rooms.
- A day before our departure from moga I got a call from oyo room service that by mistake they did not confirm our booking.
- But they promised me to go for reservation at other days.
- I shared this thing with my family and decided to go for other hotel booking but no single room was available in that week-end.
- As a result we had to cancel our schedule, in the meantime my son shubhkeerat suggested me to visit Chandigarh.
- This idea was welcomed by everyone and we packed our baggage for chandigarh.
- Upon reaching there we found our decision right, because weather in chandigarh was pleasant and it was drizzling.
- We enjoyed boating at Sukhna lake, visited Rock and Rose garden.
- Next day we planned to visit kasauli, a small hill station nearby chd.
- We left hotel early morning for kasauli and in 2 hours we were there.
- The weather was quite cool we felt the need of warm clothes so we purchased new ones.
- The memories of this trip is still in mind.
- Perhaps we would not have enjoyed in Shimla that we enjoyed in these two places.